Do your summer plans include staying local? Don’t worry about being bored or your kids being stuck inside. There will be plenty to keep you busy in Rome! Here is a great list to get you started for May-June. We will share more events for July and August soon.
- Downtown Saturdays-Arts Fest, Downtown Rome, May 5th 12pm-8pm. Visual live art, live music, culinary flavors and cultural performances. Click here for more information.
- Clint Black Concert-Forum River Center, May 5th at 6pm. Click here for more information on how to purchase tickets.
- 2018 Chalk Your Heart Out, Downtown Rome, 2pm-6pm. Decorate Broad Street to raise money and bring awareness to local charities. More Info Here.
- A Night To Remember:An Adult Prom, Museum of Flight, May 12th from 8pm-11pm. For tickets & more information: Click here.
- Rome’s Big Float-Coosa River Basin, June 2nd from 1pm-8pm. Attempting to set the world record for the world’s longest inntertube chain. Click here for more information.
- Georgia’s Rome Shakespeare Flavor Tour, Rome Civic Center, June 2nd-9th, 3pm. Featuring an immersive experience with a Shakespearean feast and culminating in a riveting performance on the Town Green. Click here for more information.
- Kane Brown Concert-Ridge Ferry Park, June 9th at 12pm.For more info & tickets.
Stay tuned for more awesome local events coming soon! If you know of any we may have missed, please share! We love helping others get involved in our amazing community!